❤ I am so excited to be launching Bohemian24 as a new 24 hour reading challenge twice a month! Reading is an important thing in my life and it truly makes me happy. Of course, I want to read all the time so I created Bohemian24 where a bunch of bookish bloggers and bookstagrammers get together and read for 24 hours or as much as they can in 24 hours. I know I won’t finish all of these books but they are the ones I want to focus on.
- Odd Birds by Ian Harding. I really just want to finish this book, it is taking me a while to get through. That never happens to me. I always finish a book in a couple of days to at most a week.
- Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children Graphic Novel by Ransom Riggs. I haven’t gotten to read my graphic novel yet and I think a 24 hour reading challenge is the best time to do so.
- Miss Peregrines Home fore Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I really loved this book and just want to re-read it and because re-reading a book is shorter than the initial time, this is the perfect time to read it.
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. I haven’t seen the movie and I haven’t gotten through the book. There is just something between me and contemporary/romance/non-fantasy:sci-fi books. I may not finish it but I want to read it badly, so I can watch the movie. I have a rule where I have to read the book first then watch the movie…
- A Court of Thrones and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I know for a fact that I will not finish this book tomorrow but I do plan on reading it and trying to at least get to half way or so.
There is my TBR for tomorrow. I will write an update tomorrow morning and then an overall at midnight tomorrow night, I am so excited! Tell me if you all are participating<3